Tuesday, March 21 - 9:30A-10:30A
Get access to exclusive products and resources
- Google One Today: Google's app that allows users to donate to your causes and campaigns.
- Google Grants: Free AdWords advertising to promote your website on Google through keyword targeting.
- YouTube for Nonprofits: Premium branding capabilities on YouTube channels, increased uploading capacity, the ability to select custom thumbnail images, and Call-to-action overlay on your videos.
- Google Earth Outreach Grants: Free licensing for Google Earth Pro, Google SketchUp Pro and Maps API Premier.
- Google Apps for Nonprofits: Free version of Google Apps for Nonprofits, which includes Google Email Platform, Google Docs, Google Calendar, 24/7 customer support, and more.
- Google+: which makes connecting on the web more like connecting in the real world. Share your thoughts, links and photos with the right circles. Use easy, spontaneous video chat to strike up conversations with as many as nine people at once and connect with users like never before!
- And More!
Grow your nonprofit organization.
Speaker: Ben Theis, Google Expert, helped hundreds of Businesses and Nonprofits get and grow their organizations online working for Google. When the Twin Cities office closed, Ben opened Skol Marketing and continues to focus on educating owners and directors, helping them enhance and grow through an online presence.
Where: Otto Bremer Community Room at Central Library Saint Paul: 90 W 4th St., St. Paul, MN 55102
Convenient Location + Parking